Crozer Library patrons now have access to hoopla, a free download and streaming service. You can watch movies and TV shows, listen to audio books and music, and read ebooks and comics. You can access hoopla on any of your devices – your laptop, your tablet, or your phone. All you need is your library card, your device, and the internet. Just follow the directions below and enjoy!
- Register for a hoopla account by visiting hoopladigital.com or by using its mobile app on your iOS or Android device. You will need to provide an e-mail address, create a password, and have your library card ready. The free mobile app can be found in the App Store and the Google Play store.
- Easily browse titles on your computer or mobile device by clicking Browse All on the format (Music, Movies, Audiobooks, eBooks, Comics, and Television) you would like to browse further on. You can also search for a specific title by clicking on the Search box or magnifying glass and typing in your title(s)/keyword.
- To borrow a title, click on the title and then click on the Borrow button. Your borrowed titles can be played right after borrowing and found under the My Titles menu for viewing/listening. Enjoy your selected titles!
- Borrowed titles will be automatically returned when your lending period is over. There are no holds, wait lists, or late fees for any of hoopla’s content. Crozer patrons may borrow up to five titles each month.
Books – 21 days
Videos – 72 hours
Music – 7 days
- If you need additional help, visit the help section on the mobile app, or click on the Help link found at the bottom of hoopladigital.com.